The way you start your day sets the tone for the rest of your day. Here are 3 pairs of do’s & don’t for succesful starting up of your system:
– do: take 10 minutes for yourself when you wake up; whether it’s for a mornings coffee, a cup of tea, or a big breakfast, it doesn’t matter – it’s time for you.
– don’t: start up your social network accounts first thing in the morning… this can wait. Or not?
– do: go to bed a bit earlier if it is impossible for you to get up (getting too little sleep results in a greater feeling of hunger throughout the day, sleeping an hour more per night throughout a year in a study resulted on its own in 6 kilo (14 pound) weight loss per year, because idle activities were replaced by sleep)
– don’t: snooze a million times. The Snooze Button Effect. Choose something else you’d love to do in those 9 minutes.
– do: drink a glass of water with a bit of lemon squeezed or a bit of ginger grated into it
– don’t: drink fresh orange juice before eating something, this frequent breakfast drink is too acidic to drink on its own on an empty stomach